We’re Here to Help!
Appointment Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-7:00pm, by phone or in person
You and your family have many new low cost, quality health insurance options available through the New York marketplace. Navigators are the individuals who can help you!
Health Insurance Navigating Assistance
Across the region, Mothers & Babies Perinatal Network is one of several community based organizations working to ensure that every individual, family, and small business owner has access to affordable quality health coverage. M&BPN partners with New York State Department of Health to help New Yorkers and small businesses to shop for and enroll in health coverage through NY State of Health: The Official Health Plan Marketplace.
Navigators at Mothers & Babies have all completed the latest New York State Navigator Training program and possess years of experience helping individuals apply for public health insurance programs. We provide one-on-one assistance on-site or over the phone in five counties: Broome, Chemung, Delaware, Tioga & Otsego. Additional languages spoken include Chinese, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
We help you and your family:
- Enroll in health insurance
- Find out if you are eligible for free insurance or financial help to pay for private health insurance
- Learn about your health insurance options
We help your small business and your employees:
- Compare different health insurance plans
- Enroll for health insurance through the Small Business Marketplace
- Understand the small business tax credits
Our network meets your needs:
- We provide services in multiple languages
- We are in your community
- We work with your schedule
- We work with you one-on-one
- Our services are always free
Community Health Advocates (CHA)
Community Health Advocates (CHA), a program of the Community Service Society, helps New Yorkers understand their health insurance and access the health care services they need. CHA provides free, confidential individual counseling to individuals, families, small businesses and advocates. CHA is a network of 28 organizations providing services in every county in New York state. All CHA services are free. At MBPN, we provide assistance in Broome, Chemung, Cortland, Delaware, Otsego & Tioga counties. We can provide language assistance in English, Mandarin, Spanish & Vietnamese.
Our CHA’s Can Help You:
- USE your health insurance
- RESOLVE medical billing and debt issues
- DISPUTE coverage denials and eligibility determinations
- GET the most from your coverage
- ACCESS affordable health care, services, and prescription financial assistance programs
- NAVIGATE the health insurance tax credit reconciliation process
- AND MUCH MORE!