The latest information and resources regarding COVID-19.
- Our PAL Center is now offering separate rooms for supervised visitations. To see a full schedule of PAL Center events for the month of July please see the calendar below.
- Important Update: Per the Governor’s order, Open Enrollment for Insurance has been extended through July 15th. Contact our office at 607-772-0517 to schedule your phone call with one of our Health Insurance Navigators.
- In light of the Covid-19 virus, NYS has opened a special enrollment period to enable uninsured individuals to access coverage through the Marketplace. Individuals who enroll in Qualified Health Plans through NY State of Health or directly through insurers between March 16 and April 15, 2020 will have coverage effective starting April 1, 2020. Individuals who are eligible for other NY State of Health programs – Medicaid, Essential Plan and Child Health Plus – can enroll year-round.
- Our Community Health Workers remain available to meet with and assist clients as needed. We will screen for possible flu/virus symptoms before scheduling any home visits, and we can assist all clients via phone.
- With schools closed for the year , our teen pregnancy prevention programs are on hold. We are happy to respond to individual inquiries regarding resources or information for teens and their families.
- The Fashion Gala scheduled for April 23rd has been cancelled for this year.