The latest information and resources regarding COVID-19.
- Our PAL Center will be closed until further notice. We will continue to respond to requests for diapers and formula until supplies are depleted. While the Kids Clothing Closet will be closed, if an emergent need arises, please contact our main office @ 607-722-0517. We will still be accepting donations for our Clothing Closet to help those in need.
- Health Insurance Navigators will only be taking appointments via phone. For those with planned appointments, we will confirm and plan to manage through phone communication rather than a face-to-face meeting. To confirm your appointment please contact our office.
- In light of the Covid-19 virus, NYS has opened a special enrollment period to enable uninsured individuals to access coverage through the Marketplace. Individuals who enroll in Qualified Health Plans through NY State of Health or directly through insurers between March 16 and April 15, 2020 will have coverage effective startign April 1, 2020. Individuals who are eligible for other NY State of Health programs – Medicaid, Essential Plan and Child Health Plus – can enroll year-round.
- Our Community Health Workers remain available to meet with and assist clients as needed. We will screen for possible flu/virus symptoms before scheduling any home visits, and we can assist all clients via phone.
- With schools closed, our teen pregnancy prevention programs are on hold. We are happy to respond to individual inquiries regarding resources or information for teens and their families.
- Our Community Open House scheduled for March 25th has been canceled.
- The Fashion Gala scheduled for April 23rd has unfortunately been cancelled for this year.
- For the schedule of school lunch pick-up sites and times, please click below.