To improve pregnancy and birth outcomes and support the health and development of individuals and families.
Healthy Families Are Our Future
Mothers & Babies Perinatal Network (M&BPN) is one of 16 New York State Perinatal Networks originally developed with funding from the New York State Department of Health. These Networks strive to make positive change in health outcomes for women, infants and families.
M&BPN serves a seven county region in South Central New York, consisting of Broome, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Otsego, Tioga, and Tompkins counties.
What We Do...
- Provide free or low-cost services for families.
- Regional planning for maternal and child health programs.
- Education and referral services for individuals and families.
- Partner with other local, regional and statewide organizations.
- Promote policies, programs and services for pregnant and parenting families and teens.
- Offer educational programs for health and human services professionals.
- Offer community educational programs on family, child and teen topics.
We partner with schools, medical providers, hospital systems, public and community based organizations, policy makers, community leaders and advocates, and individuals and families.
M&BPN is a recognized not-for-profit organization registered with Guidestar - the national source for collecting and publicizing information about nonprofit organizations. GuideStar's mission is to revolutionize philanthropy and nonprofit practice by providing information that advances transparency, enables users to make better decisions, and encourages charitable giving. Supporters of M&BPN who would like to donate to us can do so through the Network For Good website by clicking the Network For Good banner below.